Personal Tax Returns (T1)
Personal tax has evolved over the years with strict regulations imposed by the Canada Revenue Agency. I can professionally prepare your tax return while maximizing your refund by designing and providing unique tax planning strategies.
Corporate Tax Returns (T2)
My uniquely designed tax programs can assist you with complying with the complicated provisions of The Income Tax Act (ITA) while minimizing tax liabilities. I can structure your business to maximize profitability and minimize tax risks.
I appreciate that every client has distinctly different requirements and I make every effort to understand my clients’ culture, operations and business environment.
I provide a complete range of accounting services for individuals, their businesses, corporations, and non-profits in the areas of:
• Financial statement preparation
Professionally compiled financial statements are an integral part of running your business. I have the expertise to compile financial statements for purposes such as:
- Submissions with corporate tax return
- Gauging financial performance
- Disclosure to Banks
- Disclosure to potential buyers or investors
- Tax Audits or Reviews
• Bookkeeping & Payroll Services
• Budgeting, cash forecasting, financial analysis, variance analysis
• General ledger set-up
• Financial systems and processes training
Well-organized financial records are the foundation of a successful business as they ensure that your business operations will run efficiently on a daily basis. Whether you’re a start-up, non-profit, growing or well-established business, I can provide bookkeeping services to meet your needs. Bookkeeping services are customized and scalable based on your changing requirements.
Pricing is competitive and cost-effective. In fact, I’m confident that my bookkeeping clients save in accounting fees on a per annum basis if they also use regularly scheduled bookkeeping services! How does this work? Clients who use my bookkeeping services for their monthly bookkeeping will benefit from a faster turnaround on financials and tax returns. A faster turnaround equals reduced fees! In addition, your organization’s shareholders will always have timely information and current financial reporting thanks to my advanced approach.
Focus on your business instead of struggling with reconciliations, HST remittance, and payroll filing!
Comprehensive bookkeeping services can include:
• Bank / Credit Card Reconciliations
• HST Recording and Remittance
• Payroll Services
• Payroll Filing
• Financial Statements (for your personal records)
• Year End Support: Includes working papers and support for the preparation of your year-end financials
• QuickBooks, Sage, FreshBooks and Hubdoc accounting software set up and training
• Additional accounting services like external financial statements, corporate tax return preparation, tax planning, business advisory, cash flow analysis, projections and budgeting are also available when you need them.
Pam Little, CGA, CPA © 2017 All Rights Restricted